Thank you for your interest in Fangaea! Vendor/Exhibitor tables are now SOLD OUT! The return of Fangaea Pop Culture and Fandom Convention will be taking place on Saturday, April 29, 2023 at the at the Scottish Rite Event Center in San Diego.
Fangaea will provide one table and two chairs to all vendors. Vendors will be placed indoor. There is very limited space, so we will be limiting the number of total vendors.
All vendor booths are now SOLD OUT; however you can sign up for the waitlist. The booths included one 8 feet table and two chairs in an 10 feet x 8 feet space for $180. Vendors needing a double space will pay $360. Payment link is beneath the registration form. There is also a new deluxe vendor space available.
Fill out the registration information below, then click on the specific paypal link below the registration form to add your choice to the shopping cart! The cart link will appear after you make your selection and will direct you to the Silk Road Productions Paypal page, where you can sign into your account and pay – or pay with a credit or debit card without signing in.
General rules and regulations for Fangaea Exhibitors/Vendors
- Vendor and artist information will be sent at the mid-April, 2023. Confirmations will be sent out shortly after application and payment are received.
- Any request for refunds prior to April 1st will be 50% of total fees paid. There are no full refunds after April 1st, unless event is cancelled.
- The Fangaea committee reserves the right to change or substitute vendor/artist layout and to limit vendors of similar items.
- Vendor/artist indemnifies and agrees to hold the Fangaea committee, Silk Road Productions, and the venue, any associated agencies affiliated with the festival event and their members, officers, directors, and employees, harmless against any and all liability whatsoever arising from any claim made against Fangaea or loss incurred by vendor/artist as a result of or in any way arising from, relating to, or connected with the obligations identified within Agreement including loss or liability caused by active negligence, except loss or liability caused by sole negligence or willful conduct. This shall survive any termination of this rental agreement.
- Vendor/artist understands that they may be photographed or video recorded and you agree to allow photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the organizers.
- There is a new option for a DELUXE Exhibitor/Vendor table, which will include Wi-Fi, a $10 meal voucher, and your choice of available spaces.
Vendor Booths are now sold out! Fill out the form above to be waitlisted for a booth!