Featured Artist Registration
The return of Fangaea Pop Culture and Fandom Convention will take place on Saturday, April 29, 2023 at the Scottish Rite Event Center in San Diego.
Thank you for your interest in Fangaea! Featured Artist Table registration for 2023 is waitlist only! Artists will be placed indoor at the Scottish Rite Event Center.
Featured Artist table registration is wait list only – each spot includes a 6 feet table and two chairs. This option is for artists to display and sell their art and art related items – not for any general merchandise. ***After submitting the google form, complete the paypal payment. Your submission is not accepted without payment.***
General rules and regulations for Fangaea Featured Artists
- Fangaea Featured Artist’s spaces are first come/first served determined by the date of your submitted application and payment in full. Vendor and artist information will be sent mid-April, 2023. Confirmations will be sent out shortly after application and payment are received.
- There will be entertainment in the Featured Artist room. It might be loud at times, especially if there is a taiko group. Entertainment will only be at the 30 minute mark of every hour, for 15-25 minutes.
- Any request for refunds prior to April 1st will be 50% of total fees paid. There are no full refunds after April 1, unless the event is cancelled.
- The Fangaea committee reserves the right to change or substitute vendor/artist layout and to limit vendors of similar items.
- Do not use more than your space allows, do not impede on your neighbors space, do not obstruct the walk way. You are allowed to only show your art in the direction of your table, not behind you.
- Vendor/artist indemnifies and agrees to hold the Fangaea committee, Silk Road Productions, and the venue, any associated agencies affiliated with the festival event and their members, officers, directors, and employees, harmless against any and all liability whatsoever arising from any claim made against Fangaea or loss incurred by vendor/artist as a result of or in any way arising from, relating to, or connected with the obligations identified within Agreement including loss or liability caused by active negligence, except loss or liability caused by sole negligence or willful conduct. This shall survive any termination of this rental agreement.
- Vendor/artist understands that they may be photographed or video recorded and you agree to allow photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the organizers.
- There is a new option for a DELUXE Featured Artist table, which will include Wi-Fi, a $10 meal voucher, and your choice of available spaces.