Thank you for your interest in Fangaea! Application deadline for Vendors is September 7, 2019, unless spots get filled before the deadline. The return of Fangaea Pop Culture and Fandom Convention will be taking place on Saturday and Sunday, September 14 and 15, 2019 at the at the Scottish Rite Event Center in San Diego.
Fangaea will provide one table and two chairs to all vendors. Vendors will be placed indoor. There is very limited space, so we will be limiting the number of total vendors.
All vendor booths are $175 and include one 8 feet table and two chairs in an 8 feet x 10 feet space. Vendors needing a double space will pay $350.
Fill out the registration information below, then click on the specific link below to add your choice to the shopping cart! The cart link will appear after you make your selection and will direct you to the Silk Road Productions Paypal page, where you can sign into your account and pay – or pay with a credit or debit card without signing in.
General rules and regulations for Fangaea Exhibitors/Vendors
- Vendor and artist information will be sent at the beginning of September. Confirmations will be sent out shortly after application and payment are received.
- There are no refunds after August 24th, unless event is cancelled. Any request for refunds prior to August 24th will be 50% of total fees paid, unless event is cancelled.
- The Fangaea committee reserves the right to change or substitute vendor/artist layout and to limit vendors of similar items.
- Vendor/artist indemnifies and agrees to hold the Fangaea committee, Silk Road Productions, and the venue, any associated agencies affiliated with the festival event and their members, officers, directors, and employees, harmless against any and all liability whatsoever arising from any claim made against Fangaea or loss incurred by vendor/artist as a result of or in any way arising from, relating to, or connected with the obligations identified within Agreement including loss or liability caused by active negligence, except loss or liability caused by sole negligence or willful conduct. This shall survive any termination of this rental agreement.
- Vendor/artist understands that they may be photographed or video recorded and you agree to allow photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the organizers.
SINGLE EXHIBITOR SPACE $175
DOUBLE EXHIBITOR SPACE $350