Thank you for your interest in Fangaea!
Your support and effort is the backbone of this event! Please keep in mind the following guidelines that we are asking our staff and volunteers to adhere to when representing Fangaea. The event is located the Town & Country Resort in Mission Valley, San Diego. It will take place on Saturday, September 22, from 10:00am to 6:00pm and on Sunday, September 23, from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
SHIFTS are on a first come basis. Be on time, even arriving 15 minutes before your designated time. Check in and get your assignment for the day. Be sure to sign in and sign out so that we can keep track of your volunteer hours.
- By participating, you understand that at this event or related activities, you may be photographed or video recorded and you agree to allow photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose, especially marketing, by the event holders, producers, or organizers.
- Please be courteous, professional, and friendly when talking to Fangaea committee, other volunteers, entertainment, vendors, and most especially, our attendees!
- Dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes as you might be standing and/or walking for lengthy periods of time.
- If you have signed up to volunteer and are unable to make it, please email us as soon as you know.
- On the day of the event, you must wear your Fangaea T-shirt and/or at all times.